Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

F U garbage truck driver!!

I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the park yesterday, even though it was a zillion degrees outside. So I loaded Booger head into the stroller, and the Princess and I walked over to the park at the end of our street. We were playing on the playground while Booger head watched on from his stroller. All of a sudden a garbage truck starts driving across the field, heading directly toward the stroller!

In all fairness, there was a garbage can beside the park, but the driver didn't need to head directly towards my stroller, he was just being a jerk. He obviously doesn't have kids. He probably thought he was pretty funny scaring the crap out of me like that. Well, eff you garbage truck guy!

And while I'm on the topic of parks, why is it that almost all parks offer no shade. I've only been to one park in Toronto where the whole park was shaded by trees. It's always so hot in the middle of summer. Splash pads are great, but only select parks have them, and really that's only for the kids. What about the adults, and babies who are forced to stand around in the hot sun and scorch to death. Not to mention the kids whose faces are beat red from running around in the heat. Someone needs to do a redesign, for all parks to have shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment