Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Broccoli for the win!

I was making some not so healthy hot dogs for lunch today, and decided to throw some broccoli, and cauliflower on the plate, along with some ranch dressing to make it a bit healthier. The Princess comes in, see's me making lunch, and the dialogue went a bit like this:


Princess: "Is that broccoli Momma?"

Me: "Yep."

Princess: "Oooooh, I love broccoli, and I just miss broccoli, and it's my best friend."

Me: "You miss broccoli?"

Princess: "Naahhhh, I'm just kidding. But it's just my treat Momma!"

Me: "Yea, it's pretty good, eh?"

Wow, I can't even believe that conversation. Considering this is a child that looooooves junk food, I'm impressed. Sure enough, she's finished her lunch, and the broccoli and cauliflower are gone, and the hot dogs remain hardly touched on her plate.

IMG_3135

Did you like the movie the secret? Click Here! for an inspirational parenting course based on an interview with 5 teachers from the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment