Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ok, so maybe I have some form of ADD?

I always do this. I get soo excited about something, my mind goes a mile a minute planning all the awesome things I want to do/say. For instance right now, I'm excited about blogging again. So naturally I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING THAT I THINK IS MILDLY ENTERTAINING. This is where it goes wrong. I have sooo many ideas, I have a hard time choosing what to actually focus on, and then usually nothing gets done. Hopefully this time its not like that.

I hope to be able to make money from my blog, and never work again! How awesome would that be??? It would be an awesome career for me. I have sooo many interests, but nothing that interests me enough to want to do it for years on end. I have considered so many careers, but I ultimately find something irritating enough about it that makes me not want to do it. Blogging is perfect for that. Now all I have to do is figure out how to become popular, funny and or interesting, and then how to actually make money from this!

I think my main focus will be on my kids still. Kids are pretty entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment